A little bit about me

I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I originally was not an education major but after some searching I found that this was my calling. I want to help students strive to reach their dreams. After graduating I would like to teach in a low income housing area, that is where I have wanted to teach since I became an education major.

Tools I plan to use in the Classroom

After taking EDM 310 I have learned to use a lot of different tools like google earth, timetoast, google docs, ItunesU, and blogger. Google earth is great for helping students learn about different places around the earth and how technology has advanced so much. I will also let students use the tool so they could create a trip they might want to take in the future. Google docs is another good tool for students to use. They can create presentations of their life and then present them to class. This is a good way for students to get to know each other. There are other things to do on google docs that is just one way I could use it. Blogger is a way for students to post their work and let other students, teachers, and other people from different places comment on how good they are doing. It would be great way to boost their confidence in themselves. ItunesU can help me in learning new ways to do things and learn new information that will help me teach my students accurately.