A little bit about me

I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I originally was not an education major but after some searching I found that this was my calling. I want to help students strive to reach their dreams. After graduating I would like to teach in a low income housing area, that is where I have wanted to teach since I became an education major.

My Teaching philosophy

My teaching philosophy is simple and to the point. Since the state has such strict guidlines I will have to teach what is generally called "burp back education" but I plan to add my own spin on things. I want to add things that will enhance my students knowledge. Technology will be part of my curriculum in any way I can use it, whether is be as simple as creating a timetoast timeline on a particular subject we are covering or something as complex as using google earth to map out a trip they want to take in the future. I also plan to add a multicultural education into my curriculum.